October 15, 2020
Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken
This chicken recipe is great for those days when you don't have a ton of prep time, and want to keep it easy and delicious! Once again, tacos save the day.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Taco Tuesday by Outside Table
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Place all of the ingredients in a large pot with a lid in a 375 degree oven and cook for two hours.
- Remove pot from the oven, transferring the chicken out of the liquid and into a large bowl. Use two forks to pull the chicken apart. If you like a little kick, mix in a little Sunday Sauce for another layer of flavor.
- Serve as a standalone, or use chicken in tacos, burritos, salads or wherever your imagination takes you!
When you have more time and want to try traditional slow and low cooking, try our pulled pork recipe. It's also amazing!