A flavorful side dish or appetizer that can be made with any kind of mushroom. If you're using a larger mushroom like King Oyster, just be sure to slice them long ways to get that delicious crispy finish.
- 1 lb Oyster mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Friday Fennel seasoning by Outside Table
1. Heat your grill to a medium high heat - about 425 degrees.
2. Line up your mushrooms on a sheet pan, slice-side down.
3. Drizzle mushrooms with olive oil and sprinkle on Friday Fennel dry seasoning. Friday Fennel is a salted blend, so be sure to taste before adding extra salt.
4. Grill mushrooms five to seven minutes, flipping halfway until just a little bit crispy.