Brussels and bacon always make a great combination! We love the way our friend @coastalgrillin paired them together on a skewer with Friday Fennel by Outside Table. Give them a try -- and give him a follow!
- Wash and drain sprouts and then cut in half. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Friday Fennel.
- Arrange face down on a baking sheet adding bacon strips as well.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes and then let cool.
- Skewer sprouts and bacon intertwining them.
- Place them on a hot grill until bacon becomes crispy. A perfect side hot off the grill with any dish!